The Tarte Rainforest of the Sea foundation has been getting rave reviews from YouTubers like Shaaaanxo since it was released back in the spring, but we haven’t been able to get this in the UK yet…
This Saturday (15th of October) QVC UK are running a Today’s Special Value (or TSV) on a makeup set from Tarte; the Radiance from the Rainforest 6 piece cosmetics collection and bag – it’ll be £39.98 + £4.95 P&P, but you get A LOT for your money.
You can see – and buy – the collection here now.
- 30ml Rainforest Of The Sea Water Foundation SPF15
- 0.2g Amazonian Clay Silk Eyeliner in Black
- 5ml Opening Act Lash Primer & 5ml Lights, Camera, Action Mascara in Black
- 3.5g Coconut Oil Lipstick in Rosy Mauve
- 5.6g Amazonian Clay Blush in Mystified
- Amazonian Clay Eye Shadow Palette – Six eye shadows in shades Tide, Sunset, Sandcastle, Reflection, Horizon and Driftwood
- Double Ended Complexion Brush
- Gold Metallic Cosmetics Bag
It’s actually $39 on the Tarte website for just the foundation, which because of the terrible exchange rate at the moment is actually £31.25 (thanks Brexit!), so for £39 + p&p you’re actually getting a pretty good deal. Plus, if you hate it QVC will let you return anything within 30 days, even if you’ve used it.
There’ll be presentations of the set on QVC on telly all day on Saturday, but it’s available to buy online, and Leigh from Tarte did a mini demo on Facebook Live if you want a sneak peek:
QVC have the exclusive rights to sell Tarte in the UK, and we reckon this is a real bargain, even if you don’t want all the bits it comes with you can easily split it up into Christmas gifts – the palette would be amazing just by itself.
Want it? You can buy it on QVC UK now.
Hey! I’m Bronni and I’m a financial journalist and deals hunter in my mid 20s. I’m really into cats, pop music, the internet and barely substantiated celebrity gossip.